Supplemental Skilled Nursing
When you choose Lexington, you choose courteous, professional and compassionate care
What is Skilled Private Care?
Lexington provides highly skilled nursing services to help support your medical needs while you remain comfortable and safe at home. Services can be provided wherever you reside including at home, assisted and independent living, skilled nursing facility or hospital. Experienced clinicians continually develop and monitor individualized treatment plans and tailor services to the client’s changing needs as they change over time.
When is Skilled Private Care Appropriate?
Services are offered to seniors, adults and children who are chronically ill, coping with trauma after a hospital or outpatient surgical discharge, recovering from an illness or have other complex medical needs. If you are in need of additional medical assistance, Lexington’s Skilled Nursing services will exceed your expectations. When additional medical or non-medical needs arise, we can integrate many other important professional services through our affiliate organizations.
Services We Offer:
- Brain and spinal cord injury care
- Care for chronic illness and injury
- Catastrophic illnesses
- Dressing changes
- Management of tubes, drains and bags
- Management of urinary catheters
- Medication reconciliation and reports to physicians or pharmacists
- Orthopedic care
- Ventilator and tracheostomy care
- Wound care
A Nurse will provide an initial assessment to create a tailored plan of care based on your individual needs
Your Skilled Private Care Team:
- Lexington provides personal care and assistance by a team of compassionate caregivers who:
- Can service most all of your personal needs
- Are CPR certified and supervised by a nurse
- Have successfully passed a personal interview, criminal background check, employer reference check, drug screening and have a legal work status to work in the US
- Are fully insured, bonded, screened and dedicated to meeting our and your high quality standards
Experience The Difference:
- We truly care about your experience! If you feel your clinician is not the right match, we will send someone else to fulfill your needs
- We truly care about your needs! Hourly, daily or per visit rates are available for your customized plan of care
- We truly care about your safety! In case of emergency, our team is at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We truly care about high quality service! We are a founding member of the National Private Duty Association and are accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC)
How to Make a Referral or Start Services
Simply call, fax or email us at: