Private Care Services
Lexington Private Care Services provides personal care and assistance for your peace of mind and independence. Our ability to provide personal service and high quality care has made us the agency of choice for many families, insurance companies, case managers, physicians and their patients.
Lexington’s Personal Care & Assistance Program
We provide assistance with personal needs, shopping and light housekeeping, medicine reminders, bathing and dressing, nutritious meal preparation, companionship, respite care with hourly, daily or per visit rates available.
Sometimes it may take a little extra help to get back on your feet after a hospitalization, illness or injury. Our Certified Nursing Assistants, Homemakers and Live-in Companions excel at helping you remain independent in the comfort of your own home.
What makes us unique is that we adhere to the highest level of quality standards and we are a founding member of the National Private Duty Association. We provide an initial assessment by a Registered Nurse to help you determine your needs and appropriate level of care. We provide a continuum of care as health care needs change including Home Health Care and Hospice.
We complete a personal interview with all our caregivers, complete a criminal background check, reference checks and confirmation of legal work status in the U.S. All our caregivers are CPR certified and supervised by an RN. Our caregivers are also fully insured, covered by liability insurance and are provided workers’ compensation. When you choose Lexington Private Care Services, you choose courteous, professional and compassionate care.
- Skilled hourly RNs for assessment, care planning, nursing diagnosis, maintenance of health and prevention of illness
- Skilled hourly LPNs working under the direction of RNs for treatments and medication administration, maintenance of health and prevention of illness
- Rehabilitative home care for individuals with catastrophic spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, congenital and neuromuscular disorders
- Care of patients with mechanical ventilation
- Care of patient with tracheostomy
- Wound and ostomy care
- Nursing care of children in schools
- Respite care
- Discharge planning and home safety evaluations
Private Care Services provides both non-medical and medical services to assist you to remain safely and comfortably in your own residence. Let us help you decide what is the right type of care to fit your or your loved one’s needs.