The presence of a wound can be debilitating. At Lexington, our wound care program is dedicated to rehabilitating our patients as quickly as possible.
Our Wound Care Program features:
• Collaboration with an on-staff Wound Specialist Physician
• Dedicated, certified and specialized Wound Care Nurses
• State-of-the-art rehabilitation and equipment with Physical and Occupational Therapy up to 7 days per week
• Treatment protocols featuring nutrition interventions, electronic stimulation, ultrasound, pulse lavage, MIST therapy and wound vac treatment
• Wound-trained interdisciplinary team evaluation and review